Operate a Station
Starting your own gas station can be a large and intimidating investment, especially if you don’t have experience in the retail fuel marketing business. By partnering with us as a Retailer, you have the opportunity to operate one of our corporate owned stations, and we help ensure that you have everything you need to have a successful start in the retail fuel industry.
With an initial investment of between $90,000 and $190,000, you can become a Parkland Fuel Corp. Retailer, and take advantage of our expertise to make the business you operate a great success. Retailers get instant access to professional support, training, and a proven business model at an existing location.
Invest In Your Future
Are you looking to successfully operate your own business with the support and strength of proven programs and exceptional training?
Through the Fas Gas Plus brand, we continue to build a fuel brand and network that customers and employees take pride in being associated with.
Parkland Fuel Corporation's Commitment:
- A bright & well maintained retail convenience Store & fuel location;
- Provide all equipment and supplies to operate both the convenience and fuel business effectively;
- Professional training and continued support for you and your staff to assist you in becoming a successful retailer and respected member of your community;
- Marketing support through marketing campaigns, signage programs, planned merchandise layouts, monthly promotions, a uniform program, and much more!;
- The ability to adapt quickly & deliver new programs first to market; and
- The willingness to understand the importance of bottom line performance.
- Between 85K and 140K in working capital for retail inventory and operating funds, depending on store size and location and a $10K Letter of credit;
- A willingness to be part of a team of successful retailers and an active member of your community;
- The enthusiasm and energy needed to grow and develop the business and the willingness to participate in new programs; and
- The capability and interest to maintain customer service, location cleanliness, and in-store inventory levels to required standards.