Become a Retailer
Parkland Fuel Corporation “Parkland” is Canada's largest independent marketer and distributor of fuels, managing a nationwide network of sales channels for retail. Parkland’s mission is to be the most trusted source of convenience for fuel and related products focused on non-urban markets.
Our family of brands includes: Fas Gas Plus, Race Trac and Esso Branded Distributors. We are Canada’s local fuel company, delivering competitive fuel products and serving Canadian communities through local operators who care.
Are you looking to successfully operate your own business with the support and strength of proven programs and exceptional training?
Through the Fas Gas Plus brand, we continue to build a fuel brand and network that customers and employees take pride in being associated with.
Go to our Retail Opportunities site to find out more about how you can invest in a future with Parkland Fuel Corporation.
Parkland Fuel Corporation's Commitment:
- A bright & well maintained retail convenience Store & fuel location;
- Provide all equipment and supplies to operate both the convenience and fuel business effectively;
- Professional training and continued support for you and your staff to assist you in becoming a successful retailer and respected member of your community;
- Marketing support through marketing campaigns, signage programs, planned merchandise layouts, monthly promotions, a uniform program, and much more!;
- The ability to adapt quickly & deliver new programs first to market; and
- The willingness to understand the importance of bottom line performance.
- Between 60K and 140K in working capital for retail inventory and operating funds, depending on store size and location and a $10K Letter of credit;
- A willingness to be part of a team of successful retailers and an active member of your community;
- The enthusiasm and energy needed to grow and develop the business and the willingness to participate in new programs; and
- The capability and interest to maintain customer service, location cleanliness, and in-store inventory levels to required standards.
How to Apply
To apply today, simply fill in the online Retailer Application Form. Once completed, it will be emailed to our office for processing. A copy will also be emailed to you for your records.
For more information about Retailer opportunities contact Tera Katrenicz:
Phone: (403) 356-6641
Fax: (403) 342-7678